Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In the event that I feel something, my deathbed is likely upon me.

AFS YES selection camp was OH MY GOD-Wonderful!

Here, I must holler at my girls, Elanni and Alia! Thanks for an awesome and unforgetabLe weekend fuLL of Laughing out Loud and Lots of Love. Haha.
In our 'L's and 'loser' signs, most would have thought were obsessed with Glee. Obsessed? YES. Glee? Urm, no.

Luqman made my weekend fun too. Thanks for acting like a bodyguard that is 3times my size. And not to forget Group2!! And Syant (is that how to spell his name?) It really was FUN!!

Elanni and Alia, no, girls. NO! Goodluck to you too, babes! Hopefully all of us get the YES Program. No. I'm no wishing you guys luck on things like what you guys wished me luck! Haha.

To every guy that has been pushing you-know-who in my face, I am not a shopaholic and he isn't for sale!

There's so much to tell. Even the electrifying jolt of chemistry which Luqman and I call 'the feel' existed one moment. But that is a story for another time.

3 weeks of hols. That's all I have to say. A LOT has happened. And A LOT MORE STILL HASN'T HAPPEN!!! Static je. Haha. *Haa.Apa makna tu?Haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment