Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pretty Pastel Picnic Photoshoot.

This photoshoot was something like a bachelorette picnic. It's meant for us to cherish the moments that we have had and will have, God-willing. It's no secret that my bachelorette days will soon be over. This is my last semester as a 'Miss'.

So, introducing the beautiful people of my life; My sisters, my twins and my best friends.


I met them at different stages of my life, under different circumstances and scenarios. The one major thing that they have in common is that they are the rare jewels of my life. Some of them have never even met before I forced them into the shoot together.

But here's the best part:
The picnic was AH-MAH-ZING! They clicked in an instant. All of us felt really comfortable with each other. Awesome, right?

I thought about writing about each and everyone of them. How I met them. How important they are to me. How much they have done for me. InsyaAllah, I will do so in the near future.

But here's one thing they all do for me: They are always supporting me. They always have my back. No matter what. Even if I'm wrong. They still stand by me. With me. If the world turns its back on you, these girls will turn their backs to the world for you. That's how much they are incredibly wonderful.

Alhamdulillah. I have friends that are like family.






















Credits to this really fun photographer I found on Facebook, ShazniJ Photography .

4 comments:

  1. all the pictures are really smart and beautiful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's really the amazing work by the photographer. He directed us well, and he had the right angles too! :)

      Delete
  2. Ouch! Im happy to see your pictures. :") looks like you are very close to each other .. so sweet . ^^ may Allah bless !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah and Amin. Thank you. Yes, they are very close to me. :)

      Delete