Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Liar. Liar. Pants on fire. Put fire to the rock. I throw it back in your face.

STORY 1.

We're talking again. But I cannot tell you that it's gonna be the same. It's no longer safe. You watch your back. I watch mine. I am afraid. Of risking my heart again. of risking watching ahead only to realize that there's a dagger from behind.

STORY 2.

She asked me if I knew
Of what lies deep in your heart

How was I to tell her
It was right there in her eyes

She asked me all these questions
Of what no one understood

Which part should I tell her
Out of everything I knew

She asked me if I could
Reveal to her the truth

In her eyes
I made an angel
Out of the devil in you

The one that she is asking do not hold the key but how was she to see the answer was right there in her eyes.

STORY 3.

I don't just want us to be okay. I need us to be okay. I don't want to feel like everything I do is wrong. Like all I do is push you away. You say you're here to stay. Are you?

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment