Monday, May 13, 2013

Principle-ly, Morally, Legally...

My life has certainly changed since...then.

Since him.

My life has changed so much so that I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

This is me now. That was me then.

But sometimes, just sometimes, I feel like falling back to the days.

Those days.

And sometimes, just sometimes, my present and my past collides. And I'm lost. Almost. But I'm not. But I am.

Confusing, right?

I know it's a challenge from Allah SWT. I know that this will give me strength. I knew that there are many challenges in life.

Here's the thing. I thought I have faced the hardest of them all. I was wrong. I was so wrong.

The tests before, was only to prepare me for the much harder test later. Much harder. Much MUCH harder.

I thought I met my downfall.

But now I see.

My downfall is but me.

Choices. It's all our own choices.

To kill.
To will.

It's a choice.

I think I might have just jumped of a cliff at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment