Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Surprise Apology

Today, someone apologised to me for being a 'hypocrite' and a 'bad friend'. I was not confused. I knew that I have been backstabbed by so many. Too many. But I decided to just let it go.

Why?

Because I'm married.

I have so much in my life as it is, that I don't need to add the burden of caring about others. Others don't affect my life. They do not make me lose followers. They do not make me lose modelling or blogging jobs. They do not make me lose my internship. They do not make me lose my scholarship. They do not make me lose my husband. Or family. They really don't affect my life.

But I feel so sad. So broken. Because this person is supposed to be a friend.

Friend?

I have a lot of friends. But since my wedding, I realised about who I can trust and who I cannot.

But still. I'm sad.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this info.

    ReplyDelete