Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm still an innocent.

Two faced much! You were the one in the middle the whole time. Then, you created the volcano eruption. You were the only one that knew that I was there...
...no, you put me there.

When she was there, you knew it. And yet, you told me nothing. When I finally won, you decided to play the good guy and spill everything, creating a tension that I could have avoided.

I was stuck in the middle of the stage with the spotlight so hot that it burnt. Blame me. I was charged to be guilty.

You staged it, didn't you? We were just pawns in your game of chess. You made me seem like the villain. When all this time, you were behind it all. How could you be so cold?

And your friends. They knew it too. They knew about it all. The ONLY thing that no one knew about was ME. Because had you known, you would have told me. Had he known, he would cry out foul. Because in all honesty, no matter how evil you guys were, not once did you realize that the devil was HIM.

But in my eyes, you are all sinners. Yeah, go ahead and blame me. For every little piece of shit. I don't care. You want to know why? Because I don't give a damn what people think. Once it's out, no matter what, they will go on thinking what they want to think.

But when everything blows up in all your faces, don't point your finger at me. Because I TOLD YOU SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment