Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bye bye Miss Sya.


Today was the last day of work.

The last day of being 'Miss Sya.'

I cried. Of course I cried. It was so heart breaking. I was leaving Louis, Abby, Sean, Lecia, Jocelyn and all my darlings and my babies behind.

Dylan, Akash and all FS3A (Mrs Das's class *my class for the first few weeks*) hugged me and said "We're gonna miss you," in their British and Indian accents.

Sean understood that it was my last day and hugged me and sat with me and kept looking at me. He said he's not happy that Miss Sya go away. Cannot see Miss Sya anymore. OMG. Heart breaking!!!

As usual, after lunch, I sat with Louis at the walk between the kitchen and the Toddler's class where you can see the trees and the cars and we always spy who comes and goes...So took pictures but today, I didn't tell him a story. Instead, I hugged him and said, "Louis, when Miss Sya isn't here, be a good boy, OK?" He said OK. And he kissed me. And hugged me 'goodnight' (Naptime) And I cried.

Even Chang Wei who is like a 2 1/2 years old and always play suddenly kiss my cheeks. And smile so CUTE!

So how can I not cry? Of course I cried. Because I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment