Wednesday, July 27, 2011

DON'T GET ATTACHED!!!

I have been reading a bunch of guys blogs and Tumblr(s) and I was like"

"BEST GILE! I wanna blog like that!"

Then, IT HITS ME! I'm a GIRL!

What's my point?

IT IS OKAY TO WRITE ABOUT FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS.

Especially since I'm MISS EMOTIONALLY-RETARDED. You see, life's like that.

So here's an emotion I feel now.

CONFUSION

WAIT.

...is that even an emotion?

*...errr...I don't care?*

Question: What are you confused about?

Now THAT is a long story. SUPER LONG STORY.

But let's take it as it is.

So you're stuck in a situation where there are only two possibilities...there's only two possible endings.

What do you do?

Do you wait it out? See what happens next? Go with the flow?

THEN GET HURT IN THE END LIKE THE IDIOT YOU ARE.

How many times do you want to get hurt before you just throw the game?

WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL THIS ANYWAY?

You dream, hope...wish...AND THEN?

WHAT NEXT?

FAIRYTALES DON'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!
GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD!


But what if...
...
....*OMG! See that? I had to go and think "WHAT IF?"*

Anyway, yes. WHAT. IF. ?.

Maybe I do have trust issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment