Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby, I'm missing you. I just don’t know what to do with myself. I can’t stand looking at those pictures on my shelf.

Today.

I though about you, Resh. You are in PJ. Your house is in PJ. I have been in PJ for MONTHS now. But I still haven't built up the courage to knock on your door and kick it open like I used to.

I'm afraid, for one. Because you were right and always have been.

It's not forgiveness from you I seek, as I know I didn't do you any wrong. But what I am sorry for is for concealing it from you. When it was the same day that I was supposed to meet you.

I miss you and all the retard-ness. That's what we were. The sisterhood of the retards.

God, I miss my best friends. And, dear, I miss you straight forward, outspoken truthfulness. This world needs more of you.

And less of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment