Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Opinions. Open-mindedness. Liberal.

It might not make any sense to you, since I'm always writing about what I think and what I feel..
...BUT the thing is,
I HATE IT when people ask me for my personal opinion or view on an issue.

Especially in front of the class.
Because I don't want to offend anyone with my apparently 'liberated' opinions.
But obviously this post proves that I'm not at all that liberal.
I am conservative. In certain aspects, that is.

Exhibit A: I'm not outspoken in my opinion much.
Exhibit B: I don't talk about my feelings.

But that's because I'm different.
I am individualistic.
I do what I do. You do what you do.
You don't affect me. I don't affect you.
You don't tell me to drink. I don't preach to you.

The other thing...is JUDGMENT.

When people ask for your view or thoughts, you can feel it...you can see it...the wheels turning in their heads, assessing you, JUDGING you. Trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL is wrong with you?!

You won't know me through my thoughts and opinions. I'm twisted. Really twisted.

So DON'T ask me 'what?' or 'why?'. Just watch me. OBSERVE. Then, you'll understand.

Because those of you who are trying to assess me, you have NEVER been in my 5-inch stilettos. But if you give it a try, you might trip, flat on your face...and break your nose....or...not.
You don't know, do you?

So?

Stop asking.

And stop wondering.

I'M not trying to assess you.

Even though, to me, you are weird.

Like to you, I am weird.

So...WHAT'S NORMAL?

Ermmm...NOTHING!

So deal with it.

Sheeessshhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment