Monday, March 4, 2013

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough, just a second...

Watch this movie:

Last Night

Last Night is about choices - the choice you make to be with someone, to give yourself physically and emotionally, and how to survive all three.
"You can be happy and still be tempted."
"What I wouldn't have given to have tired of you."
"In the middle of most nights, when I can't sleep I still replay you."
"I can't do any more then look him in the eye."

Right from the start 
You were a thief 
You stole my heart 
And I your willing victim 
I let you see the parts of me 
That weren't all that pretty 

I'm sorry I don't understand 
Where all of this is coming from 
I thought that we were fine 

Oh we had everything 

Your head is running wild again

My dear we still have everythin'

And it's all in your mind 

Yeah but this is happenin'

No comments:

Post a Comment