Thursday, July 22, 2010

Frustrating, is it not? When it blows up in your face the moment you reach it...

Luqman and I exchanged love stories. Yes, stories of our parents and stories of our own.

And after awhile, I start to realise how different love and 'LOVE' are. You care about someone, you dream about someone. That's not really love.

When you fall in love, it doesn't matter who you are or who he is. It's not about anything at all. It doesn't have to be devastatingly romantic and extravagant. It's just you and him. Me and you...you know? That kind of thing.

And so I wait...for that one true unconditional yet unbearable love that touches the soul...

I had it...didn't I? Isn't that why I can't seem to let you go no matter what?

p.s. to you know who you are, you don't love him. you don't. but I won't tell you this. you have got to see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment