Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Of gifts wraps, ribbons and SURPRISES!

Thank you everyone that wished me on my 17th birthday whether it was via SMS or Facebook all the way to phone calls and in person.

A little before midnight, I got my first wish...and truth be told, that itself was a wish coming true. With a laugh and nostalgic gesture, it was an annual thing that will forever be in my heart.

I barely slept. After receiving text after text and calls after calls, the night turned into a perfect bliss. The only present I ask from you is just to have you. "Love me. Hold me. And never let go. Promise?"
But if you really want to make up for it, get me a diamond ring! *haha. JOKE!*

My day was filled with gifts and I was showered with birthday wishes...some expected, some reminded...and some...were surprises and a gift from heaven.
I miss you guys too. Thank you for being there for me. I love you guys too. And thank you, even more, for putting it behind us.

In the car, on the way back from shopping with my mum, MAI called me as she was waiting for me to get home as she was soaked by the rain. SURPRISE! haha. While on the phone with PENNY, I tore off the gift wrap, read the hand-made and BEAUTIFUL card, and saw them staring back at me. Haha. OMG! You guys are CRAZY!! Haha. Yes, I know I love you, Penny and Mai.

He tried to surprise me by coming all the way here. Unfortunately, that's what you get when you drive without a license.
It's the effort that you put in and the thought that makes me smile. It's more than any girl could ever wish for. It was truly meaningful and I really am thankful for having you in my life. And I do know that I am very lucky and completely blessed to have you.

Thank you Grace, Nick, Shelumiel, Nasyim, Joel Lai, Deanna, Jasyu, Kamil and everyone in KBSM5!!
Thank you Penny and Mai for being the best girls in the WORLD!
Thank you Luqman for the teddy bear and the SWEETEST gestures.
Thank you Ash, Rose and Fatin Fatihah for keeping me in your hearts.
Thank you Freez for being my best friend for soooooo LLOOOOONNNGGG and for many years to come. *YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME!HAHAHA!*
Thank you Haziq for everything you could ever give me.
Thank you Najmi for giving me everything I could ever wish for.

Thank God for making all my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment