Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Knowledge is power.

I'm like super bored now that I have landed back in Malaysia.

So I have been scrolling through some colleges and short courses, just for fun...
...
.....
...Ok...
.....
...That's a lie.

I need to think about useful things instead of having such thoughtless thoughts.

Oh. And if I apply somewhere else, I won't apply there....
Where?
THERE.

It's almost impossible not to know. And to know? Oh my god. I wish...I pray...I hope...But I should not.

Can you UN-know something? Like have a brain wash or something.

This is one of those things, you know? When you know about something that you wish you didn't know. But the funny thing is that you wanted to know it so badly when you didn't....that is, until you know it. Then, you want to undo it.

Which is sooo terriby stupid. But, you can't deny that is is true.

So...in this particular case of mine...I didn't really want to know. But the more you find out, the more you want to know. And at the end of it all, you just wish that you didn't know anything because although that makes you seem stupid and bimbotic...at least, you're safe from the knowledge. Because the power of the knowledge...is the power to hurt you. And if you didn't know, you wouldn't be hurt.

"No one gets hurt if no one knows."

No comments:

Post a Comment