Thursday, March 24, 2011

There's a part of me you'll never know.

So...I guess that means everyone knows?

But there are some things they don't. No one does.

So they have heard your story...which changes so many times...but they never heard mine.

No one has. Because it hurts too much.

You see, what happened on the surface was just another story of stupidity...but underneath that layer of innocence are plans, resentment, envy, fights, disloyalty, discrimination, plotting, backstabbing, lies and mostly...acting.

But like Taylor Swift's song Haunted,

"You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and its all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And its comin' over you like its all a big mistake"


"Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I said to you"


Get it?

Or maybe you'll understand Love The Way You Lie Part II,

"On the first page of our story
the future seemed so bright
then this thing turned out so evil
I don’t know why I’m still surprise"


In other words...it means...

"I told him to go to hell."
"That's what you said...but you meant..."
And the worst part was...
"Maybe it was meant to be..."
Honestly? I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment