Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Do you remember the nights we'd stay up just laughing, smiling for hours at anything? Remember the nights we drove around crazy...



Yes. I love them. So much.

These are my girls. The ones that get me through the light, dark and grey. Morning, night, evening, afternoon, rain, shine, cloudy, sunny...you name it. I remember those moments. The laughter that filled the spaces that I thought were for tears. The smiles that replaced the emptiness.

I miss you girls. I love you girls.

I don't need to flashback to 'us'. Because no matter how far we are, I know I'll always have you guys. Miles cannot break us. You guys keep me strong.

I remember thatPINKshirt. The stupid and crazy things I've done. Half of which you were with me. And the other half, you guys know about and keep me sane. Keep me alive. Keep me breathing. Keep me moving forward. I survived my downfall, because you were there for me.

So LONG LIVE us!

"Long live the walls we crashed through
How the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
I was screaming long live all the magic we made
And bring on all the pretenders
I'm not afraid
Long live all the mountains we moved
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
I was screaming long live that look on your face
And bring on all the pretenders
One day we will be remembered." -Taylor Swift-

No comments:

Post a Comment