Thursday, January 19, 2012

BFF: Best Friends FuckYou

I have a theory.

That sometimes, the people that are always around you, whom you call your ‘friends’, are not your friends.

Just think.

How did you come together?

You met talked and there was an instant connection.

Have you ever thought that the only connection you made was really, that all of you had nobody? So you cling to the nearest object a.k.a. person to you as if you cannot live without them.

Here’s a fact: At that particular moment, you can’t.

But only then.

What happens later is a series of fortunate or unfortunate events, where you grow either together or further apart then you originally were.

But here’s another question: What makes a friend?

Honestly? I thought I knew. But right at this moment, I feel like I don’t know shit.

You’d think you know someone, well enough, I might add. But the reality is, you never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment