Thursday, May 20, 2010

Choose me. Pick me. Love me.

This week, I'm going to tell you what has happened.

1. I got into the final 7 for lead singing the song The Power of The Dream for school production.
2. I finally did my English oral.
3. I'm going to get my prom dress soon.
4. My Bunny is moving in August. *SOOO SAD!*
5. I'm dancing in school porduction with class.

I didn't know that my classmates ROCK! They're the best! They don't judge...much. They really are great, actually. Behind their facade, they are true at heart.

I just want to say, about my oral, it really meant a lot to me. It was my heart and soul being poured out. And although who it was really meant for remains a mystery to most, I...I just never thought that anything like that would matter. It was a free therapy session.

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment