Friday, November 18, 2011

Don't you remember?

Mistakes.

Everyone makes them.

So, here's a question:

Which one is the mistake and which one isn't?

Regrets.

Do you regret it? Don't you? Should you?

If I say I don't regret a mistake, then...that's bullshit! Because, if you know it was a mistake, you'd regret it, right?

Or you can keep fooling yourself saying that you don't regret it because you learnt something from it.

I used to think that regrets are a waste of time. I guess, in the end, the bigger question is:

What is regret?

I used to think that it was wishing you could change what you've done. And, that's a big waste of time. Because you should live in the present and not the past. Or else, everything will just pass you by.

But...now...I think it's not that at all.

Regret is a promise you make to yourself never to repeat that mistake and to learn from it. You need to regret to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment