Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Make me see sense or just go insane.

I'm sick. I can't do my homework because I just feel dizzy all the time.

I was breezing through Someone Like You when this line caught my attention.
"Why are you doing this to your self?"
"Doing what?"
"Ray."

I could so relate to that. That 'Ray' guy is like a drug to her. It doesn't matter that it's not good for you because it makes you feel alive. It is the only thing that gets you through the day or make you excited about going to work or school. Just one second of the moment and you just want more. The scene keeps replaying in your head and you wish for more.

And the worst part is when you know that after awhile...just that is not enough. You want more...you need more. But it's not a choice. It's a gift, those moments. They can't be found. They can't be made. They just are.

What's scarier is knowing that when you realise the longing in your heart...it's too late. You didn't see it coming. You didn't know what everything would lead to. So you're lost. Not knowing how to let it all go...truth is, you can't. So just embrace the moment. Don't let it pass you by. Because what hurts the most...is knowing that at the back of your mind, there will always be a "What if?"

Why don't you just put yourself out there and go for it? Many people would ask, "What have you got to lose?"

Truth? EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment