Thursday, June 10, 2010

God gives...then, takes it back. (repost)

Have you ever felt like everything is just right...
and then, in just a blink of an eye everything becomes so WRONG?

There's this prayer
Grant me the SERENITY
to accept the things I cannot change,
The COURAGE
to change the things I can,
And the WISDOM
to know the difference.

What if God did give you that wisdom, then suddenly, out of the blue, he takes it back?
Then, you are left with a HUGE confusion between what you CAN change and what you can't. And then, you start questioning fate.

What's 'Fate'? I mean, seriously, what is it? People say fate is your path. That no matter what...everything that happens to you...is FATE.
BUT people keep saying, "DON'T BLAME IT ON FATE."
WHAT IS THAT?
If it's not fate, then it won't happen. But it happened. Whether it's failing, wining or losing...it's fate isn't it? Or not?
COnfused? So am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment